Tuesday, November 08, 2011



Please pray for my oldest daugther

I know it's been ages since I have posted. I have wanted to start writing again - but the words just done't come as easily as they used to. In the meantime, however, I do have an urgent prayer request for you.

My oldest daughter, as many of you know, has lupus nephritis. She has now developed lupus arthritis. The past couple of days, she is experiencing some significant symptoms which I believe can be attributed to another lupus nephritis flare. Please, please pray that God is with her during this time, and touches her body and mind and soul with His healing. It was 6 years ago tomorrow that she was so gravely ill at Children's Hospital (you can search my blog in November 2005 for that experience) - so the timing of this is a bit unnerving.

I love you, Sara, so much. I am here for you if you need me.

1 Comments:

At 2:31 AM, Blogger Andie said...

I said a prayer for you and your daughter. I pray God will bless you both with strength and courage and faith to cope.

 

Post a Comment


Thank you for your thoughts...

Back to the main page