Monday, April 07, 2008



Appointment Tomorrow

Well, tomorrow DQ has her appointment with the ortho-neurologist. I'm a bit anxious - wanting so desparately to find out what's wrong, yet fearful of what the news might be. This "limbo" has been going on for so long, and it's exhausting. And I know it's wearing on DQ, too. She's so frightened, and she keeps on asking what is wrong with her body.

I've been down this avenue before with TP, so I know I can do it again with DQ if need be. God chose me to be their mother for a particular reason. I've been blessed with two beautiful young ladies, and I will do anything for them.

Thanks for your prayers - I appreciate them.

2 Comments:

At 2:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God is still in the business of healing and i believe that is His will for all of us. i'll include you in my prayer list.

 
At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prayers going up for you and DQ honey!

(((BIG hugs)))

 

Post a Comment


Thank you for your thoughts...

Back to the main page