Tuesday, February 21, 2006



FORTY DAYS TO FOREVER

Our new Lenten blog will be called "Forty Days to Forever".

Jules, at www.faithorfiction.blogspot.com has started up the new blog and will be issuing invitations to all of you who have expressed interest in joining this wonderful new way of praying together during the holy season of Lent. You don't have to have your own blogger page, but you do need to contact Jules at faithorfiction@att.net and give her your e-mail address. From there, she will issue you an invitation via email with the header "Blogger Invites" - don't delete it! - and follow the instructions from there. You'll notice that the blogger address is a bit different than the blog name (it's Forty to Forever rather than Forty Days to Forever).

You can post every day, several times a day, or only once during the forty days of Lent. Just post from your heart! It's that simple - nothing else is required. Jules and I will be posting a scripture verse every day for your reflection, but do not feel the need to stay on that topic, ok? This blog is for YOU to pray as you want to.

If you have any questions or comments, please write them below in the comment section. Thanks, and God Bless!!!

4 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Blogger Jeff H said...

Glad some folks are starting to notice your talent for writing. God will bless your efforts.

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

The Lenton blog sounds like a really cool idea

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Valerie said...

Hi Jeff: Thank you - that means so much to me!

Mrs. D: I hope you got my e-mail, and that you are planning to join!

Tony: You're welcome - I'm looking forward to your participation.

Barbara: All is well here - but I wish I had a two week holiday! We'll have the week after Easter off, but I'm not sure I can wait that long!

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger the tentmaker said...

Hi Valerie,

I hopped over from Jules' blog. I like your blog and look forward to reading what you have to say. If you like dialogue I'll give you my 2 cents worth.

You are invited to join me at the tentmaker any time.

Joel

 

Post a Comment


Thank you for your thoughts...

Back to the main page