Tuesday, February 14, 2006



HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY AND OTHER THINGS

I just wanted to wish all of you a Happy Valentine's Day!

A couple of things to pass on your way. STACY IS BACK! (well, kind of, she says). I've missed her a lot, so I was very excited with this news. If you've never met her before, please pay her a visit and say "hi". She can be found at http://notadesperatehousewife.mu.nu

Also, my column in the new e-zine will be appearing in the March edition, so keep on checking over there at www.christianwomenonline.net

I'm going to be working with Jules, who has a superb site at www.faithorfiction.blogspot.com , on a Lenten blog. We've got to sit down and plan it sometime this week, but I'll let you know more details when they become available.

I'm on a diet - I've lost 4 pounds this past week - and then tonight, I splurged on a piece of cheesecake which my husband brought home for Valentine's Day (I just couldn't hurt his feelings by NOT eating it, you know). So, I've probably gained 3 out of the 4 back. Anyway, I am determined to lose about 30 pounds before summer begins. Wish me luck!

We are all awaiting the test results for Rebekah at www.rebekahspage.blogspot.com She's been on my mind all day today. Please keep her and her family in your prayers.

I'm about ready to shoot TP's guidance counselor - she's messed up so many things for TP's scholarship applications. Actually, I better hasten to say I wouldn't actually shoot her. . . Anyway, I'll fill you in on the details in a couple of days.

Speaking of shooting, check out Jeff's bumper sticker about Cheney - it is SO cool - head on over to www.thinksink.blogspot.com . Hey, Jeff, I'm still waiting for that ride in your thinksink automobile. I know, I know - you've been busy tormenting poor Darlene lately!

Well, I must get going and finish my taxes - I have a date with my accountant tomorrow afternoon (groan). However, it IS such a good feeling to get them done before April 14th for a change!

2 Comments:

At 1:27 AM, Blogger Jeff H said...

Thanks for the link, and don't worry. You'll eventually get a ride in the trusty ol' Ford Ranger, along with me and Ol' Blue.

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Valerie said...

Gayla: That's odd - I sent an e-mail to you a couple of days ago, and it didn't bounce, so I assumed you got it. I'll try again!

 

Post a Comment


Thank you for your thoughts...

Back to the main page