Thursday, May 24, 2007



Rebekah Meets TP

Rebekah is at King's Island for her Make-A-Wish trip, and she and her family will be in Columbus on Saturday. So, at long last, TP and Rebekah will get to meet; and I will get to meet Scott and Frances and the girls. We're meeting at Chuck E. Cheese's - so this should be quite an adventure! I've been following Rebekah's story for quite some time now (www.rebekahspage.blogspot.com); and she has touched many people's hearts and brought them to their knees in prayer as she has gone through her ordeal. I am very excited about meeting the Adams' family! And, I will post pictures when I can! If, by chance, you're in Columbus on Saturday, just let me know, OK?

4 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Blogger Jemmers said...

Hello there! It was great to meet you today! And it was wonderful meeting the Adam's! What a special family!

Thanks for putting this together for us!

I am glad you found me!!!

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger Valerie said...

Jemmers - I really enjoyed meeting you, too!!! It's amazing that we live so close to each other. Let's stay in touch, OK?

It was a wonderful get-together, wasn't it?

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Rebekah Christine said...

Truly MKM - THANK YOU!!!! It was awesome for you guys to take time out of your busy schedules to come see us.

-Scott (Rebekah's Daddy)

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Valerie said...

Scott, Frances, Rebekah, and Sarah - We wouldn't have missed it for the world. You guys made our day! Maybe someday we'll come and visit you!

 

Post a Comment


Thank you for your thoughts...

Back to the main page