Thursday, April 17, 2008



Prayer for TP

Holy Virgin Mary, you are the consecration and protectress of all Christian womanhood. The glory of your own pure womanhood is dear to you, and you wish to see its beauty reflected in all your daughters. Let the image of this womanhood then shine upon my precious daughter. Touch her heart and awaken there a love for you and for that womanhood resplendent in you. Guide her erring feet and bring her back to you and to holiness of life. Shelter her beneath your protecting mantle and take her close in your mothering embrace. Remember that she is your child as well as mine and needs your Mother's protection more than the many who have not strayed. To You, O Mother, I commend her; in you I completely confide for her restoration to a holy and virtuous life. Amen.

~Author Unknown~

1 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Prayers for TP, and DQ.

I wish I knew what happened, but even though, I can tell you are hurting. Prayers for you too Val.

 

Post a Comment


Thank you for your thoughts...

Back to the main page