Tuesday, February 24, 2009



Happy 18th, DQ!!!!!

To my beautiful daughter -

Happy 18th birthday, sweetie! You have brought so much joy and laughter into my life. You were so tiny when I brought you home, and you have blossomed into a gorgeous and intelligent young lady. I am SO proud of you, and I am looking forward to watching your dreams come true over the next few years as you work hard towards your writing/teaching degrees. Thank you for all of your love and concern and support, especially these past few months. You have touched my heart and soul so tenderly and captured them forever and ever. I love you, babe!

8 Comments:

At 7:58 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

That young lady will be breaking a few hearts, I'm sure. Hope she had a happy birthday.

 
At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy! Happy! 18th Birthday!

And blessings on this day Val....as your heart is flowing with gratitude for this young woman!

Diane

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger ukok said...

Happy Birthday to your darling daughter, and i must say that she is absolutely beautiful!

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Jackie said...

Happy Birthday!!

 
At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww.. nicely done, Val!

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Valerie said...

Thanks, everyone! She had a great day. We are going out this evening for a belated birthday dinner.

 
At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DQ is beautiful! I'm glad to hear that she had a good birthday. TP is still on my prayer list and I pray for her as I also pray for you!

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger Pia said...

belated happy birthday! God bless.

 

Post a Comment


Thank you for your thoughts...

Back to the main page