Monday, July 27, 2009



Somewhere Out There

This is the song I ussd to sing to you, TP, as I would rock you to sleep when you were just a little thing. I would think of your birth mom, who was underneath the same big sky, probably thinking about you and wondering about you - and always loving you. You are now in her arms tonight, and life has come full circle. I am now the one who's thinking about you and loving you tonight, wishing that we were together, and knowing that love will see us through. So, look up at the sky tonight, sweetie. Know that we are looking at the same star. Know that our love can span over all the distance - whether the distance is geographical or emotional. And when I look at that star, my wish will be that you will find your way back home to us. And that your life will include not only us, but your birth family as well. And that KM will be safe and sound in your arms while you sing her this same exact song. I love you, Babe. I miss you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Thank you for your thoughts...

Back to the main page