Wednesday, July 29, 2009



There is No Place Like Home!

TP was a little tired tonight when I talked to her, and had some pregnancy-related nausea. They were up all night, and she didn't go to bed until around 8:00 a.m. They weren't sure what they were going to do this evening, but hopefully, it will be something fun!!! It's great to listen to her laugh with her half-sisters and her birth mom - they "snort" when they get to laughing too hard!!! So, I'm sure this time has gone by quickly for her - but I'm so grateful that she has had this opportunity to meet and spend time with her other family. The bond she has made with all of them will never be broken, just like the bond that she has with us will never be broken, no matter what. We love her dearly, she is precious to us, and we want what is best for her and her baby. Our prayer for her is that she remains safe and healthy and emotionally close to us always.

I love you, babe - and I truly do miss you! I could use one of your big hugs which used to take the breath out of me. Actually, I physically ache to hold you once again - that is how much I miss you. Enjoy whatever time you have remaining at your birth family's place. And always remember - there is NO PLACE like home! I love you, forever and always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Thank you for your thoughts...

Back to the main page