Friday, October 02, 2009



They are Home!

TP brought KM home from the hospital today - all 4 pounds and 5 ounces of sweet baby love. They are both sleeping contentedly right now - but soon it will be time for yet another feeding. The crib is set up - the same one in which TP slept in 21 years ago. I'm overwhelmed with the memories of days gone by when my girls were babies, with gratitude that TP is home once again, with joy that KM is healthy, and with just contentment that my family is whole once again. And we are all safe and sound under the same roof.

I will write more later - I'm just so exhausted right now. But thank you, all of you, for your prayers and support. I appreciate all of you.

3 Comments:

At 12:50 AM, Blogger ann said...

Congratulations! I know you must feel great!

 
At 1:49 AM, Blogger Emily said...

Val--they are both SO beautiful. Sara's a natural! I can't wait to meet KM.

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Pilgrim said...

You'll never have these days again.

 

Post a Comment


Thank you for your thoughts...

Back to the main page