Friday, July 29, 2005



No Title

I changed my mind - just for tomorrow - about writing for God's Gals. I have something written up, but I have been having "technical difficulties" when I try to get on the website in order to type it up for tomorrow's entry. Hopefully, this situation will get resolved.

I am still vascillating between wanting to write versus finding the time and being able to write. So, I promised Heather that I would give her a definite answer about whether or not I will continue on by the beginning of next week. My heart says "go for it", my schedule says "what - are you nuts?".

By the way - wonderful news about Sara - again! Her labs were "perfect", so they are now reducing her Solu-Medrol infusions to once a month. Last year at this time, we were doing them three times a WEEK. We are all so ecstatic! And we thank God for this wonderful gift of health!

6 Comments:

At 12:56 AM, Blogger Paula said...

I'm looking forward to reading your post. Laura said she emailed you twice, so hope it got worked out. I understand your struggle about writing for God's Gals. Just ask yourself why you agreed to do it in the first place. She if that makes you want to continue. If not, then you've probably made the right decision to not write for God's Gals. Look at me, how funny, me trying to give an expert advice ;)

Your Sister In Christ,

 
At 12:56 AM, Blogger Paula said...

SEE if that make you, not she...

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Darlene said...

I love the name of your blog, it's so great. I guess I'll head to God's Gals and see if you're on today.

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger My Kid's Mom said...

Paula: I am leaning towards staying. . . I'll explain why at a later time. Thanks for your input!

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger My Kid's Mom said...

Darlene: I kind of "stole" it from Dr. Laura - she always identifies herself as such. It's who I am, and who I was called to be.

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Mrs. Diamond said...

Couldn't you just be a "guest" writer, or write when you can?

 

Post a Comment


Thank you for your thoughts...

Back to the main page