Monday, March 27, 2006



Happy Bloggiversary to Me!

Happy Bloggiversary to me!!

It was a year ago on March 28th that I began my little blogging adventure. Blogging was sporadic at first because I wasn't sure what I was doing or why I was doing it. It wasn't until the middle of June when I began to visit other blogs and recognize some names. Gradually, over time, I began to belong to a little blogging community!

Thank you for sharing this past year with me. I've had some ups and downs - some moments of sheer joy, and some moments of grave despair. Through it all, I felt your presence and your prayers, and for that, I am very grateful.

All of you have come to mean a great deal to me, and I am sincere when I say how much I love you. I look forward to sharing another year of my life with you - of sharing my experiences as my kid's mom.

That being said, let's party at Darlene's, right, Jeff?????

14 Comments:

At 2:36 AM, Blogger eija said...

I've been busy, so it's been a while since my last visit... But anyway, this is right on time:

Happy Bloggiversary!

And also, happy belated birthday to the birthdaygirl :)

-e-

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Tyra said...

Happy Bloggiversary!

Thank you so much for your wonderful post on my blog. You are someone that I can always count on to leave the most uplifting comments.

I'd love to chat with you privately sometime if you would be ok with it. My email is on my blog.

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Mrs. Diamond said...

happy blogiversary!! isn't it fun!

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger bigwhitehat said...

Blogger was acting up last night. My comment wasn't something you would delete yet it is not here. Hmmmmm.....

I wished you a happy Bloggiversary.

Never the less, I asked you a direct question on a post.

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Barbara said...

Happy Blogginversary..

Dropped over to say I am praying for S.

Bxxx

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Nettie said...

Woohoo, party at Darlene's, you read my mind!

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Julana said...

Happy Blogaversary to you!!!!
Glad you stayed. :-)

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

Hope you had a happy one. Here's to one more, at least, eh?

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Jackie said...

congrats!!!!

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger JodiTucker said...

Blog on!!.....Happy #1!! I never even knew what a blog was until March of 2005 when our church had one for the high school seniors down on a missions trip in Ecuador. My other teen daughter got me set up to do comments which opened up a whole new world! Then, April of 2005 cousin Rebekah
started a blog from OR to follow her cancer journey and know how best to pray. Guess what? I finally broke down and started a blog thanks to Hey Jules!! Come vsit when you can! Val's site has been so encouraging. That is what I desire for mine, too!

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Jeff H said...

OK, I'm late to the party, but I brought the baloney.

Congrats!!!

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger HeyJules said...

Happy, Happy Blogday, Val! I'm so very glad I got to hang out with you. Your posts have been such an inspiration and comfort to me.

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger bigwhitehat said...

Did you know Jeff is Moonlighting?

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Paula said...

Congratulations! What a blessing you are to the blogging community. May God continue to bless you, your family, and your writing!

Love ya,

 

Post a Comment


Thank you for your thoughts...

Back to the main page