Monday, March 27, 2006



Happy Bloggiversary to Me!

Happy Bloggiversary to me!!

It was a year ago on March 28th that I began my little blogging adventure. Blogging was sporadic at first because I wasn't sure what I was doing or why I was doing it. It wasn't until the middle of June when I began to visit other blogs and recognize some names. Gradually, over time, I began to belong to a little blogging community!

Thank you for sharing this past year with me. I've had some ups and downs - some moments of sheer joy, and some moments of grave despair. Through it all, I felt your presence and your prayers, and for that, I am very grateful.

All of you have come to mean a great deal to me, and I am sincere when I say how much I love you. I look forward to sharing another year of my life with you - of sharing my experiences as my kid's mom.

That being said, let's party at Darlene's, right, Jeff?????

10 Comments:

At 2:36 AM, Blogger eija said...

I've been busy, so it's been a while since my last visit... But anyway, this is right on time:

Happy Bloggiversary!

And also, happy belated birthday to the birthdaygirl :)

-e-

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

happy blogiversary!! isn't it fun!

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger bigwhitehat said...

Blogger was acting up last night. My comment wasn't something you would delete yet it is not here. Hmmmmm.....

I wished you a happy Bloggiversary.

Never the less, I asked you a direct question on a post.

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Nettie said...

Woohoo, party at Darlene's, you read my mind!

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Pilgrim said...

Happy Blogaversary to you!!!!
Glad you stayed. :-)

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Jackie said...

congrats!!!!

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger JodiTucker said...

Blog on!!.....Happy #1!! I never even knew what a blog was until March of 2005 when our church had one for the high school seniors down on a missions trip in Ecuador. My other teen daughter got me set up to do comments which opened up a whole new world! Then, April of 2005 cousin Rebekah
started a blog from OR to follow her cancer journey and know how best to pray. Guess what? I finally broke down and started a blog thanks to Hey Jules!! Come vsit when you can! Val's site has been so encouraging. That is what I desire for mine, too!

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Jeff H said...

OK, I'm late to the party, but I brought the baloney.

Congrats!!!

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger HeyJules said...

Happy, Happy Blogday, Val! I'm so very glad I got to hang out with you. Your posts have been such an inspiration and comfort to me.

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger bigwhitehat said...

Did you know Jeff is Moonlighting?

 

Post a Comment


Thank you for your thoughts...

Back to the main page