Friday, September 08, 2006



All is Well

TP is all settled into her dorm. Actually, I am doing better than I though I would - it must be those prayers which all of you have offered up on my behalf. It was emotional at times, but hey - at least I didn't make a fool out of myself!

As you can well imagine, I am emotionall y spent from all of this, so I am going to rest up this evening, and I hope to get some serious writing done this weekend. I am working on my 9/11 post in honor of fireman Carl Vincent Bini, and then I'll write about TP's send off, and then I have some writing to do for Christian Women Online.

God is SO good.

4 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

glad to hear all is well. :)

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger Susan said...

Thinking about you. Love susan

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Pilgrim said...

You did your job well. It was supposed to lead to independence. THis is a practice run for life.

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger Carol-Ann Allen said...

Hi Valerie,
I see your name often on Barbara's blog and just dropped in to wish you a happy anniversary when I noticed we share that anniversary date! This is the 20 year marker for us, though, so you've many more years to boast than that!

 

Post a Comment


Thank you for your thoughts...

Back to the main page