Sunday, August 26, 2007



The "Nice Matters" Award

My friend, CJ, at www.imperfectchristian.com/public/ has given me a wonderful gift, the "Nice Matters" award. You may recall that CJ and her son have been going through a very difficult time in their lives, so I ask that you continue to keep them in your prayers.
"This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those
who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive
influence on our blogging world. Once you've been awarded please pass on to
seven others whom you feel are deserving of this award".
So, without further ado, I am hereby awarding the following fellow bloggers with this kind and thoughtful award:
1). Darlene at www.christianwomenonline.net or www.darleneschacht.com/blog.html

2). Barbara at www.beingbarbara.com
3). Jules at http://macedwithgrace.squarespace.com/mwg-the-blog
4). Deb at http://catholicconvert.wordpress.com
5). Shawnda at http://james127.blogspot.com
6). Ann at http://annb1129.blogspot.com
7). Jeff at http://www.thinksink.blogspot.com
And, of course, there are my other friends: Nettie, Stacy, Kevin, Gina, Gayla, Mrs. D., Sarah, Rebekah and her parents and her little sister, Vicki, BWH and Echotig, Carol, and so on, who are some of the nicest people I've ever "met". So, consider yourselves awarded, too! I would have also awarded Paula at www.paulaswalk.com this award, but CJ had already given it to her!
I hope all of you have a great week. DQ starts back to school tomorrow, and TP is returning from Michigan today and will (hopefully) start a new job soon as an ABA instructor for an autistic child. I will start back to a regular blogging schedule after I'm done with my garage sale this coming weekend! Love to you all. . .

12 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Blogger Jeff H said...

Thanks for the award. I'll put it on my mantle.

Oh, wait, we don't have a mantle.

 
At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Valerie, I'm very touched and honoured that you thought of me!

(((big hug)))

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger HeyJules said...

Thank you, thank you. I humbly accept the award, but not today as I just finished writing a scathing rant and have no right to accept anything with the word "nice" in it!

Funny how those things work, isn't it? LOL

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Paula said...

This was a fun one. Just realized I gave Jeff the award too!

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger ann said...

Valerie,
Thank you for the award. I'm afraid I don't know enough "Bloggers" to pass on to 7 others, but I have selected my few! Mine's up and posted here.
In His Love and Blessings,
annb

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger Giulianna @ Family Blueprint said...

Hi Valerie!

You do deserve this award! Congrats! I have read your comments on Gina's blog for quite some time and you always have an uplifting way about you. I really enjoyed reading the 8 things about your marriage. You are blessed indeed!

May the Lord bless you and your family!

 
At 4:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the Award Val..

I am having some technical troubles with posting at the moment but hopefully that will be sorted soon.

I would have trouble finding bloggers that you have not already nominated but I will try...

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Thanks Valarie!

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger JodiTucker said...

Congratulations!!......Your blogs are always real and full of good stuff. I have not been on-line much being on cruthces lately...Ugh!Seeing an orthepedic surgeon today for torn meniscus in right knee.....Again, congrats to all the consistent bloggers from one is is more inconsistent!!

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

Awww, thanks for the award!! That's awesome. I'll try to post one too this week.

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger Valerie said...

To Jeff, Deb, Jules, Paula, Ann, Barbara, Julianne, Sarah, Jodi, and Darlene - Thank you for being my friends!!!!

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger Refreshment in Refuge said...

Thank you, sweet sister!

I appreciate you more than you'll ever know. Consider yourself hugged!

 

Post a Comment


Thank you for your thoughts...

Back to the main page