Thursday, August 02, 2007



CJ lost physcial custody of her son today. I'd like to dedicate this song to her. CJ, when you listen to the lyrics of this song, imagine them being sung to you by Jesus. He wants you to know that He will be there next to you, loving you and guiding you and giving you strength through this painful time. Dear Lord, I ask that you sustain CJ. Please give her the words and wisdom to help ManChild through this transition. Please give her peace of heart and soul, knowing that she was able to hold ManChild's hand only for a short time but his love forever.

In the meantime, I just wanted to let you know that I did receive a comment from the "other side" which I refuse to publish. What I do plan on doing in the near future is publish all of the ISP address from Illinois to Florida which have appeared on my sitemeter over 100 times these past few days, including the one who made the comment, and ask your help in possibly identifying these people. I am certain CJ will know the people involved. What kind of people would want to add insult to injury?

2 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, Blogger espresso bean said...

Clearly the same sort of people who would want to wage a battle of this nature and uproot a child aged ten-and-a-half.

I don't think any of them gave much thought to how he would feel with this outcome, or how it would truly affect him long term. They all thought about themselves, and their own individual ideals of what is "best" for the boy.

Somehow, I have to believe that mothers usually know best with regard to their very own children, and I have to believe, based on what I know of this child, that he was doing just fine.

Talk about fixing something that isn't broken for all the wrong reasons!!!

Bless his heart. This has to be the most uncomfortable thing he's ever gone through. And it will affect him forever.

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Valerie said...

Wonderful comment - I agree with all of the points you have made here. ManChild had a wonderful foundation with which to fall on to help him with this transition.

 

Post a Comment


Thank you for your thoughts...

Back to the main page