Sunday, December 02, 2007



Feel So Good

My friend, Kevin, at www.counselingkevin , just pointed out that Chuck Mangione recently celebrate his 67th birthday. Wow.

For those of you not familiar with Chuck's music, it was very popular in the 70's - great music to dance to, listen to, and other various things which I'll only leave to your imagination. Anyway, this is one of my most favorite songs by Chuck (the other would have to be Bellavia). My hubby and I saw him when we were students at Central Michigan University in 1977 - the concert was in the gym and the acoustics weren't the best, but despite that, it was one of the best concerts EVER that I have attended. Wish I could find a slower version of this song, but this one will suffice. Thanks, Kevin, for the trip down memory lane today!

1 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Blogger ann said...

Valerie,
Thanks for the visit! I am really doing much better at "bloghopping" again! Your site is one of my favorites! I've always wanted a huge victorian house with a wrap-around porch - maybe some day I'll actually get one! Each time I come to visit your beautiful house is so welcoming!
Hope things are well with you and you're getting into the Christmas spirit!
In His Love and Blessings,
annb

 

Post a Comment


Thank you for your thoughts...

Back to the main page