Thursday, October 16, 2008



Fun Things

Tonight, I'm taking DQ and her friend to see Candace Cameron Bure speak at a church - we are really excited about this opportunity! While Candace and I write for the same ezine www.christianwomenonline.net , we have never met face-t0-face. I'm looking forward to hearing her testimony.

Tomorrow morning, I am leaving for Michigan!!! Three years ago this week, the girls and I headed up there for a long weekend, and it was, by far, the most fun vacation we ever had! Wish I could turn back the hands of time. . . Anyway, this vacation will be one of reading, writing, and praying as I sort through the events of the past six months and try to discern God's will for my future. I am SO looking forward to spending time on the beach (yeah, it will be cold - but hey, I used to go to the beach when it was below zero and snowing, so this will be balmy compared to that!).

I'll probably blog some when I'm up there. It's good for the soul, you know!

TTYL! God bless all of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Thank you for your thoughts...

Back to the main page