Sunday, March 01, 2009



Hope

DQ had a great birthday - thanks to everyone for your birthday wishes. We are going out this evening for a belated birthday dinner. Prior to that, we are going shopping because she "doesn't have a thing to wear" for her Senior Trip to Chicago this week! Yeah, right. :-)

So, I'll be without kids in the house from Wednesday through Friday. I have a to-do list to tackle which includes just taking some time for myself. I do have three little Bichons to take care of, so I won't be totally alone!

We went to the Celtic Woman concert on Friday evening. I was mesmerized. It was over two hours long, and I could have sat for another two hours listening to them.

The new Christian Women Online e-zine is out for March. Please visit this great publication, and feel free to leave a comment for my monthly article entitled "Hope." The website address is http://www.christianwomenonline.net . Darlene - you do such a fantastic job. Thank you for letting me be part of your team!

It's now been three months since TP moved away. Her 21st birthday is in 19 days. Who knows what this month will bring. All I know is that I miss her, I love her, and I pray that she returns to us and her faith. I hear from her once or twice a week, but the conversations aren't like the ones we used to have - there is no longer the emotional closeness. My heart still has a hole in it, my arms still ache for her embrace. All I can do is pray. . .

Hope all is well with all of you. God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Thank you for your thoughts...

Back to the main page