Monday, March 26, 2007



Thank you, TP

Hey, sweetie - I know you read my blog, so I have a few things I want to say to you.

I love you. You will always be my daugher, and nothing you could ever do or say will ever change the fact that you are loved very deeply by me. We've had our tough times, but I know that we are both wanting to be close again and build up that trust once more. The past few days, you've been back to the "old" TP who'd give spontaneous hugs and say "I love you" several times throughout the day. I have missed that so much! You've worked so hard to get our relationship back on track, and I thank you so very much. Please do NOT let anyone or anything get in the way of your relationship with us or with God, because it's so difficult to find your way back.

Your job this term is to study hard, period. No more interruptions, crisis situations, procrastinating, or anything (or anyone) else which might get in the way of realizing your dream. YOU CAN DO THIS, GIRL! You've been through much more difficult things than this, and I know that once you put your mind to it, nothing will stop you.

So, my love and prayers are with you this last quarter of your freshman year. It's your turn to shine brightly and show everybody the stuff of which you are made!

God bless you, babe!

1 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Blogger ukok said...

What a beautiful love message to a much loved daughter...I'm taking notes, my daughter is going to be 16 this year and this single parenting lark ain't so hot sometimes...the more help I can get with it, the better!

Love and blessings!

 

Post a Comment


Thank you for your thoughts...

Back to the main page