Wednesday, June 20, 2007



ATTITUDE

ATTITUDE: the difference between ORDEAL and ADVENTURE.

How's YOUR attitude?

Mine is great right now, as I head out the door in the morning for a much-needed and well-deserved vacation with my family. We're going "home", and we're going to spend lots of time on the shores of Lake Michigan. My sister is celebrating her 40th wedding anniversary, and my husband is celebrating his 56th birthday on Sunday!

So, I'll be back next week - or I may even decide to write a post while I'm up north. God bless!

7 Comments:

At 2:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to your sister and her hubbie, and Happy Birthday to your dear husband! Have a fabulous time, my friend :-)

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

Bon voyage.

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Lolly said...

Hi Valerie,

I was on the Bluebird website looking at her designs and decided to visit all of her clients. I came across your blog. I have a very special place in my heart for adoption because I was a foster mom to 60 babies for an adoption agency. I also can relate to the college years as I am a mom of 4, with my youngest being a junior this fall. Parenting can be very tough at times! I hope this next year will be a great year for you and your daughter.

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

have a fantabulous time!!!

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Have a great time!

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger CJ said...

I think I need an adjustment in mine....oy vey. Enjoy your vacation.

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Paulaswalk said...

Can't wait till you get back. Hope you had a great time!

 

Post a Comment


Thank you for your thoughts...

Back to the main page