Monday, September 03, 2007



It's Back. . .

My "old" blogskin is back for now. . .

I still love my most recent one (thanks, Susie, at BlueBird Blogs) and will use it again (I highly recommend Susie, by the way) - but what with the fall coming, I decided that this one "fit" my mood better.

My favorite time of the year is upon us - autumn.

I have so much writing to catch up on - and I am going to try to get back on a more routine schedule starting this week. Lots of things have been happening lately, and thus lots of things to write about. A couple of BIG announcements about two new blogs out there! The fiirst is a blog where I will be a regular contributor beginning Thursday - it's still under construction right now but you can check it out at www.bringinghealthyback.com . Paula of http://www.paulaswalk.com/ is the creator of this new blog, which will focus on ways to eat healthier and live healthier life styles. Another blog is dedicated to the plight of CJ (www.imperfectchristian.com/public/ )and her son, and it's located at http://bloggingforjustice.blogspot.com/ . This was created by some people who believe that an injustice was done by the legal system when CJ lost physical custody of her son.

Hope you're all enjoying Labor Day!

9 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

Nice to see you back! I love the old blog too, but this reminds me of the good old days.

 
At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have always had a really soft spot for this template, Val. I liked the newer one but this was so homely, and wonderful. It made me think of how I would like my home to be - but it isn't anything like it! Lol!

Glad you changed it back :-)

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Valerie said...

Darlene - Thanks! Well, you designed this one - and I've always loved it. Yes, it does remind me of the "old" days, too - in more ways than one.

Deb - I'd love for my house to look like this, too. It kind of reminds me of the Kincaid "look", don't you think?

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger HeyJules said...

Ha! I came over here to see which "skin" it was that you put back and was hoping it was this one! I love the other one but this is the one that feels like "home" to me. It's good to find myself back here again...

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Paula said...

Love the old/new look for Fall! Excited about our new endeavor. I put up a post today about our site. Check it out for some nice eye candy ;)

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I thought this looked familiar!

I'll have to check those new blogs out!

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger BigDadGib said...

Your blog looks great.

I love the header. (warm)

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Valerie said...

Jules - Thanks, it feels good for me to be "back home" again, too.

Paula - Thanks to you, too. I'm looking forward to our new endeavor a LOT!

Hi Sarah - Thanks! I'm sorry I haven't visited you in awhile - I'll be over to see you soon!

BigDad - Yes, it does have a "warm" feeling to it. Thank you for your comments!

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger ann said...

I love the layout! It's beautiful. Thanks for visiting and of course, it's no problem that you won't be passing on the "tag". I didn't really think this was as much fun as a lot of others but I'm afraid I find it a bit more difficult to pass on the tag. One of my faults, I think. I will definitely be adding the new blogs to my list of great places to visit and especially look forward to "bring healthy back".
In His Love and Blessings,
annb

 

Post a Comment


Thank you for your thoughts...

Back to the main page