Friday, September 14, 2007



The Spam-Prevention Robots Strike Again

"This blog has been locked by Blogger's spam-prevention robots. You will not be able to publish your posts, but you will be able to save them in drafts. Save your post as a draft or "click here" for more about what's going on and hot to get your blog unlocked".



Huh? Apparently, Blogger's robots have detected that my blog has "characteristcs of a spam blog". Now, I have to "patiently wait" while they verify that I am not "spam".



In the meantime, my fingers are twitching because I have wanted to update my blog for the past couple of days.

UPDATE: I've been "cleared for regular use". Whew. I'll post as soon as I find my way out of my mountain of paperwork. . .

4 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Computers eh? They haven't made one yet that can hold a candle to the human brain!

Of course, having said that, Computers are programmed by humans to recognise spam, so perhaps we ain't that clever after all!

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Paula said...

Glad you're finally in the clear. How did the football game go Friday? Good halftime? Ours was great!

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Valerie said...

Deb - There's that old saying about computers "garbage in, garbage out". The same holds true for humans. . .

Paula - They played in Cincinnati, so I didn't go - but we won and the band did an awesome job per all the reports I heard. This weekend starts competitions!!!

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

When I read your post, I thought of God. Surely He must feel as though you described here. So often, we take Him for granted, forget to thank Him, praise Him, and show Him our love. I'm sorry you feel that way with your teens today; most likely, it's just a season they will grow out of. I would love to have you visit us at GraceAlley.com and share some of your posts there as well; a new site connceting Christians locally and globally. Back to your post, just a reminder on days like that, remember how very much God loves you, and even tho the girls may not stop and appreciate you, God does for the awesome job of raising these precious girls.

 

Post a Comment


Thank you for your thoughts...

Back to the main page