Thursday, January 24, 2008



In Limbo

Well, I kind of had the wind knocked out of me a couple of days ago. I went in to see the doctor (actually, it was the nurse practitioner because it was an evening appointment) thinking I had one thing wrong with me, and I walked out not knowing what to think. It's a wait-and-see dilemma - if it clears up, I'm fine; if it doesn't, then additional tests will be necessary to rule-out some other things, some of which could be very serious. I don't do this "limbo" thing very well. So, in the meantime, I am asking for your prayers, once again.

8 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Blogger HeyJules said...

Reading that reminded me of the day I went in to talk to the docs about water retention and came out heading to get an xray of my heart...

I'll be thinking and praying for you. Leave it at the cross as much as you can and let Him carry the burden for you.

 
At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you!

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

Yes, definitely sending prayers up for you. I don't do the limbo all that well either!!

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Barbara said...

Prayers coming your way from me my dear friend... and I too, do not do limbo well...

Please e-mail me if you need me..

Bx

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Prayers being said for you.

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger PJ said...

My prayers are with you. I went to the oncologist today. My blood counts are all good. But it's never good to meet a friend in the waiting room. She's waiting for a diagnosis: possible Hodgkins. Pray for Jael too!

 
At 5:42 AM, Blogger ukok said...

I'm another in the anti-limbo brigade!

Prayers ascend for you my friend, it must have been quite a shock for you to go in with what you thought was one problem and come out with even weightier health concerns than when you went in.

(((big hugs are now making their way across the pond to you)))

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Valerie said...

Dear FRiends: Thank you for your kind words and support, and most of all, your prayers. I really appreciate knowing that I have a batallion out there praying for me!

 

Post a Comment


Thank you for your thoughts...

Back to the main page