Tuesday, January 29, 2008



The Medicine has Kicked In

Thanks for your kind and supportive words to my "In Limbo" post. It looks like everything is going to be okay (thank God), but I'll know for sure when I go back in next week for a repeat test. The appointment I had last week was not with my regular doctor; rather, it was with an over-zealous nurse practitioner who said and did a few things to me which she should not have done in her capacity. My doctor will be speaking with this person directly, because it was so inappropriate and unprofessional. So, the medicine has kicked in and I'm feeling a ton better physically. But, like I said, I still have the repeat test next week, and then I decided to have a complete physical just to make sure that I am in good health, overall. God bless!

3 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Blogger Barbara said...

Hooray!! God be praised!

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger HeyJules said...

Great news Val! I'm so glad it turned out to be nothing horrible.

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger Valerie said...

Barbara and Jules - My sentiments exactly!!

 

Post a Comment


Thank you for your thoughts...

Back to the main page