Tuesday, November 25, 2008



A Big Hole

She leaves tomorrow at noon. Please keep her in your prayers. Please pray that she stays healthy (especially now that she doesn't have health insurance anymore). Please pray that she finds her way back to the Lord. Please pray the He protects her and keeps her safe in His graces. Please pray that she thinks of us everyday and remembers all of the love and devotion we have given to her over her lifetime.

I never thought it would turn out this way. Never.

TP - when you read this, please know of our constant love for you. You will be in my thoughts and prayers every second of every day until you return home. We will embrace you with open arms when that happens, with love and forgivenss and joy.

There will be a big hole at our Thanksgiving table on Thursday. And there will be no mashed potatoes made until you return home (that's her favorite dish) - I can't bear to make them without you here to enjoy them with such relish.

I love you, my child. This is tearing me apart. If I thought this decision was going to bring you happiness and peace and the love you are searching for, then I would bless it. But I am so afraid of how much this decision is going to hurt you - spiritually, financially, emotionally, health-wise - for a long time to come.

God bless you. I long to feel your embrace and hear you say those words "I love you, Momma".

5 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Blogger ann said...

I am praying for you, Val.

 
At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I honestly don't have words to adequately express how sorry i am for what you are enduring, my friend. Prayers to God, for all of you.

 
At 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hopes and prayers for the entire family...

 
At 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This breaks my heart...Dear Lord, you know the pain of being separated from your Son. Please reunite this Mother and Daughter sooner rather than later. I beg in Jesus name. Amen.

Love you friend.

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger Beth in NC said...

Hello. I just stumbled upon your blog. I am a very blessed adoptive Mom too. I don't know what is going on between you and your daughter, but I can only imagine how helpless and desperate you must feel to guard and protect her. I will pray for you and your daughter right now.

God bless you and your family!
Beth

 

Post a Comment


Thank you for your thoughts...

Back to the main page