Sunday, November 16, 2008



National Adoption Month

Thank you for letting me be an adoptive mother, Dear Lord.
Thank you for my two beautiful daughters whom I love more than life itself.
Thank you for the privelege of watching them grow every single day of their lives.
Thank you for letting me know that kind of love that can bring such incredible and awesome joy, and such devastating and encompassing anguish.
Thank you, dear Lord, for bringing me comfort and strength as I let go. . .
Thank you, dear Lord, for all of the wonderful memories of baby smiles, toddler hugs, reading endless books every night, saying prayers together, making mashed potatoes for Thanksgiving, singing lullabies, helping with homework, comforting tears, endless days and nights in the hospital, and just being there with them.

I love you, TP and DQ. Forever and always, you shall be in my heart.

2 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen, Val, amen!

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger Diane Viere said...

Beautiful!

Amen and Amen!

 

Post a Comment


Thank you for your thoughts...

Back to the main page