Sunday, April 26, 2009



Gratitude

"The pain passes, but the beauty remains." ~Renoir

I'm grateful for the beauty in my life right now - my family, my friends, and my faith in God. The pain will pass, but the others will remain true and constant to me, never letting me down, never abandoning me, and always loving me.

We're having a wonderful time with my husband's parents. DQ made a great dinner, and we went to our favorite home-made ice cream place afterwards. We're doing some landscaping around the house. Danielle is starting her new job today! Afterwards, the "women" are going shopping - DQ needs some accessories for prom and Nana needs to pick up a few things for grandids' birthdays and graduations which are coming up - while the guys play golf. Tonight we'll play cards. This morning was spent on the screened in porch, talking and reminiscing about "old times", sharing memories and hopes for the future.

Thank you, God, for all that you have given to me.


1 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Anonymous annb said...

I love screened in porches! Wish I had one, now! Glad you're able to relax and enjoy!

 

Post a Comment


Thank you for your thoughts...

Back to the main page