Tuesday, May 05, 2009



CWO Mother's Day Article

Please visit CWO for their special Mother's Day edition. My article can be found at http://www.christianwomenonline.net/issue/category/chosen . It's an article I wrote to all of the birth mothers out there, but especially to my daughters' birth moms. I'm grateful to them each and every day for their ultimate sacrifice and gift of life!

In the meantime, I had a nightmare last night about TP. Just horrible - and I woke up sobbing and ready to throw up. I had prayed before falling asleep and asked God to send me a dream letting me know that TP was doing all right. A mother's intuition tells me that something is horribly wrong with TP. Just pray that she is healthy and safe, and pray for my peace of mind. Thank you.

2 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Blogger ukok said...

Dreams like that are so scary, i have had a few myself, with regard to my children and parents, horrid!

Prayers most certainly going up for you and both your dear daughters (((hugs)))

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger Pilgrim said...

I'm sorry you're having such a hard time. I hope your daughter is ok.

 

Post a Comment


Thank you for your thoughts...

Back to the main page