Friday, May 01, 2009



First Fridays with Val

Please take a moment and visit http://prayingforaprodigal.blogspot.com and read my monthly post "First Fridays with Val." You may leave a comment if you wish.

I will be joining Diane and Allison in spreading the word about SANITY, which is based on Allison Bottke's book "Setting Boundaries with Your Adult Children" by starting up my own support group in the near future in my area, and by providing seminars to professionals based on her book. I'm looking forward to spreading the word AND the healing!!

Today is May Day. What a perfect day to start a NEW chapter in my life. I will be blogging about this new chapter during this month, about the changes I am making both personally and professionally, and I hope that you will provide me with your feedback.

Thank you, God, for all that you have given to me. You have blessed me abundantly!

1 Comments:

At 4:01 PM, Anonymous annb said...

I'm excited about the support group. I can definitely use help and support in that area - especially with my step-children!

 

Post a Comment


Thank you for your thoughts...

Back to the main page