Monday, May 01, 2006



May Issue of Christian Women Online

Please check out the newest edition of the e-zine www.christianwomenonline.net ! It is an absolutely breathtaking issue this month!

My column has a Mother's Day letter to my girls' birth mothers, which I am sure will touch your heart.

Sorry I haven't been around much lately - I've been so busy with spring housecleaning, painting walls, getting the front yard landscaped, and spending money (yup, home maintenance doesn't come cheap) that I've been neglecting my writing. I'll be back soon, I promise!

7 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

ok, thanks for the heads up...heading over there soon

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger Jeff H said...

Uh, spring what???

Hey, sometimes life gets in the way of blogging. That's OK.

Well, for some people...

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

Sorry that your page at CWO needed a little tweaking. I finally got it running smoothly. I'm sure that Jeff has been keeping count of the days that you haven't been posting, and the days that you have. ;)

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger HeyJules said...

I'll be sure to head over there and check it out.

I'm with Jeff. Spring what???

 
At 11:56 PM, Blogger Jean Heimann said...

Thanks for the heads-up.


God bless you,
Jean

 
At 1:32 AM, Blogger bigwhitehat said...

You know getting me to read that magazine is difficult. But I'll read this one.

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Stacy said...

I hear ya, Spring has got to rival the holidays for being busy and spending dough. Take care.

 

Post a Comment


Thank you for your thoughts...

Back to the main page