Thursday, July 06, 2006



CONGRATULATIONS, NETTIE!!!!!!!!!

July 4th was an extra special day for me, as I had my 10,000th visitor to my blog! The visitor was somebody who all of us have come to know and love - our one and only sweet Nettie! Please go over to her website and pay her a visit, and say congratulations. She can be found at www.nettiebelle.com , for those of you who haven't met her yet.

I've been doing this blogging thing for about a year now. I'm still a "newbie" when it comes to knowing how to do all those fancy things on a blog - how I wish I had that skill (anybody what to volunteer to show me how?). So, Nettie, while I wish I could do something fancy on this blog to show my appreciation to you and to congratulate you, I can't! All I can do is just thank you for being a great blogging buddy. And thank the rest of you, too, for welcoming me into your lives. I look forward to seeing who will be my 20,oooth visitor!

8 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger Nettie said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger HeyJules said...

Congratulations Val! We're so glad you're here among us.

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger ukok said...

Valerie, I'm sending out the Blessed Walsingham items in the morning, can you email me a delivery address?

dashere4u@yahoo.co.uk


Thanks!

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger JodiTucker said...

Congrats, Val!.....Just out of curiosity, what is/are a Blessed Walsingham? It sounds like something spiritual or possibly a new British dog breed, too?? Curious in OH.

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Stacy said...

Glad Nettie had the honor. Don't worry about knowing too much, it forces other, more important knowledge out of your brain.

 
At 1:24 AM, Blogger bigwhitehat said...

Val, you were my 20K. Maybe I'll be yours.

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Carol ReMarks said...

Congratulations.

I'll volunteer. I LOVE doing that kind of stuff.

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

cool. :)

just wanted to let you know I'm back

 

Post a Comment


Thank you for your thoughts...

Back to the main page