Wednesday, March 28, 2007



Thanks!

God answers prayers. . . sometimes in ways in which we want him to, other times we have to trust His will when He answers our prayers in different ways other than what we have asked. In this case, God's answer was for my test results was to show no abnormalities or tumors in my gall bladder, liver, pancreas, abdomen, or spleen! Now we just have to figure out why I'm having the pain, which could be as "simple" as GERD or IBS. And my bone density scan actually has shown an improvement over the one I had 5 years ago - I went from having osteoporosis then to now having osteopenia. That still means that I have low bone mineral density, but it's not as low as what it was - and I did that over the course of 5 years WITHOUT meds, but with increasing calcium intake and doing weight-bearing exercise!!!

So, God is good, and I thank him for helping me through all of my anxieties and fears. And I thank you, my dear friends, for your support and prayers. You're the best!

7 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, Blogger ukok said...

Thanks be to God for He is good and His Mercy endures forever!

This is brilliant news, I'm excstatic for you :-)

((((hug)))

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger HeyJules said...

Praise His name! That's wonderful news!

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger Refreshment in Refuge said...

hoo-rah! AMEN! Praise God and we're all doing the happy dance :)

 
At 12:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto!

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger JodiTucker said...

Ditto #2!!

 
At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's good news Val! Happy things are better for you.

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger ann said...

Praise God! I'm glad your results turned out the way they did. I will continue praying that God will guide the doctors and give them wisdom to be able to determine what is causing you pain. Congrats on the bone density scan! I had one done last week and over the last year and a half have gone from Osteopenia to almost normal!

 

Post a Comment


Thank you for your thoughts...

Back to the main page