Tuesday, February 26, 2008



Happy Birthday to My Baby

My youngest turned 17 yesterday. She is blossoming into such a beautiful young woman. She has been through so much, and yet she is so strong and loving. I pray that she stays safe in God's graces throughout this next year of her life, as she faces many changes in her life. As is our custom, we say "thank you" to her birth mom, whose unselfish gift of life has brought incredible joy not only to our family, but to everyone whose life DQ touches.

Happy Birthday, DQ. May you have many, many more. I love you so much, and I will hold you forever in my heart.

5 Comments:

At 4:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Belated Birthday greetings to your beloved DQ! God Bless her and keep her and make His face to shine upon her and be gracious to her all the dats of her life. Amen.

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Spirit of Adoption said...

Happy Birthday DQ!

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger Jeff H said...

Happy B-Day, DQ.

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Happy Birthday DQ!

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Valerie said...

Thanks, everybody!!!

 

Post a Comment


Thank you for your thoughts...

Back to the main page