Sunday, March 02, 2008



Sacred Interruptions and Christian Women Online

My friend, Bonnie, is issuing a 30 day challenge to "watch for God's entry into the everyday corners of your life". She is encouraging people to keep a journal for 30 days, wherein we record what happens when we look and listen and expect God to interrupt our day. Please visit her website at http://whengodstepsin.wordpress.com to read more about this. Bonnie is also the author of a book, "When God Steps In - Stories of Everyday Grace", which was recently pubished. If you recall, my story is included in that book, as is a couple of my other blogging buddies. It's a wonderful book and I highly recommend it - some of the stories in there are amazing!

On a separate note, I was unable to write my column for this month's Christian Women Online e-zine due to a multitude of reasons. I invite you to go to the website and read March's edition. It's located at http://christianwomenonline.net . You can still read past articles of mine, but this month mine is noticeably missing, and I do apologize. I appreciate Darlene's understanding of my recent set of circumstances, and it won't happen again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Thank you for your thoughts...

Back to the main page