Monday, January 16, 2006



I DID IT!

Well, I did it! I was able to switch the "Human Frailty - Part One" post from December 23rd to January 12th; AND I was finally able to figure out how to do my Blogroll. Thanks for all your suggestions and instructions!

I am presently working on my second installment to the "Human Frailty" series. I am also working on finishing up DQ's story (remember last fall I wrote about her experiences of racism at a Christian school?) - I know I kind of left you hanging with that one, but other things got in the way (such as TP's sudden hospitalization and the holidays). Another avenue I want to pursue is the adoption theme, as I mentioned a few weeks ago. There is so much to write about, and not enough time to do it in.

In the meantime, I am still working on scholarship applications and our taxes, and other things which are too boring to mention! TP remains healthy, but has recently gone through a "boy" crisis. DQ had exams last week, and is going to try out for the spring musical. Life is flying by. . .

9 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, Blogger Carol ReMarks said...

Hey there. Glad you got it all figured out. Look forward to the human frailty posts.

Glad to hear both daughters are doing well.

Taxes???!!! Ugh.

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Yeah, I love it when I am able to finally do stuff after trying for so long! Thank you for such a lovely comment on my blog for monday memories. I CAN NOT WAIT to read all that you will be writing!

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Julie D. said...

I'm a lurker here but wanted to pop out and say how powerful the first installment of the frailty posts is. Can't wait for number 2. :-)

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger Bethany said...

Well, sounds like life is busy but good. Enjoy yourself!!

And write those posts when you can. I'll be looking foward to it. (I am especially interested in the adoption posts....I'm rather fascinated with adoption.)

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Valerie said...

Hey Carol - Glad you're back online. Taxes are easy compared to this scholarship stuff!

Paula - Oh, you are so kind. Thank you. I'm thankful that our lives have touched!

Sarah - I feel like such a dunce when it comes to this computer stuff, so when I do finally figure something out, I really celebrate!

Tyra - Thanks. I'm hopeful all this "mining" will pay off!

Barbara - My husband has been trying for years to get me to become a "techie" - I've been very resistant. But then, when I do figure something out, I think "well, that was easy" - so perhaps there is hope for me yet!

Hi Julie: Thanks for "popping out". I enjoy your blog so much!

Bethany - Yes, my life is busy, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm sure you're the same way, too!

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Jeff H said...

Glad you got all the geeky stuff figured out. If you ever have such questions in the future, feel free to drop me an email (thinksink -- at -- gmail -- dot -- com). Can't promise I'll always know the answer, but consider myself pretty saavy in computer/blogger stuff.

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger ukok said...

Valerie,

Before long your going to be designing websites ;)

God Bless

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger HeyJules said...

Way to go, Val! You've got it going on now...

 
At 1:20 AM, Blogger bigwhitehat said...

Wow. You made me evolve. I am now an adorable little rodent.

Hey, Jeff is serious. He is good at this stuff.

 

Post a Comment


Thank you for your thoughts...

Back to the main page