Monday, December 19, 2005



TP's Surgery is Tomorrow

TP is scheduled for outpatient surgery tomorrow - don't know the time yet - to have her port removed from her chest. It should be a simple outpatient procedure but it does require general anesthesia. I'm anticipating being there the whole day.

My strep throat has blossomed into something else, so I need to get back into the doctor again but that can't happend until Wednesday. I've had a pretty rough time of it the past several days, and haven't been able to get anything done.

TP's car went on the fritz again this morning, which will require another towing plus repair job (how I wish money would grow on trees). I picked her up alongside the road this morning, took her to school (30 miles away), and came home to find out that the BRAND NEW garage door opener isn't working.

I think I'm going back to bed for awhile. But first, I want to ask all of you to please keep TP in your prayers tomorrow. Thanks - you're the best!

4 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Blogger HeyJules said...

Praying for TP and also for you and that throat thing you got going on. Tell those pesky germs to take a hike and come back after Christmas!

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

oh my...sounds like you and your family could use some prayers
(hugs) and prayers. Feel better fast

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger Nettie said...

I will indeed- and you, too.

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger Spirit of Adoption said...

PRAYING for TP and for you and your family! May the grace and peace of the LORD be with you, sister!!!

 

Post a Comment


Thank you for your thoughts...

Back to the main page