Wednesday, December 21, 2005



All is Well

Just a quick note - the surgery was a success and TP had no complications. Thank you for your prayers and support.

The wait was way too long - over 5 hours from admitting to actual surgery. It didn't help matters that I am still under the weather.

Now, I have presents to wrap, a gingerbread house and cookies to make, grocery shopping to do, and all sorts of other Christmas-y things yet to complete. I do promise to do an entry before Christmas, however, as there are a couple of things on my heart which I need to share.

9 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Blogger bigwhitehat said...

Fantastic.

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I am so sorry I haven't been by to check on you all, I don't stop by very many places latley. My life is just crazy right now. I am glad to hear that TP's surgery went well. Sorry to hear your sick, and I hope you feel better soon. Strep is not fun, Anna had it recurring, and ended up needing her tonsils out. Hope that is not the case with you. Have a very Merry Christmas!

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

thanks for keeping us updated

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger HeyJules said...

Now you need to start slowing down a bit and taking care of YOU, Val.

Glad to hear TP is well and ready to chase down Santa.

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger Refreshment in Refuge said...

Val, I'm delighted that TP's surgery went well. I pray for a quick recovery and your family to enjoy Christmas. Merry Christmas!

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger bigwhitehat said...

Merry Christmas. bigwhitehat

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger bigwhitehat said...

Go see Jeff at my place.

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Pilgrim said...

I'm glad the surgery went well. You slow down, you hear?!

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Jean Heimann said...

Wow! I am impressed. This is my first visit here. Thank you for the comment you made on my blog. I'm planning on stopping by here regularly.

God bless you,
Jean

 

Post a Comment


Thank you for your thoughts...

Back to the main page