Friday, June 08, 2007



De-Lurking

I have a huge favor for all of you "lurkers" out there. I have at least 20 people who visit me regularly, but who don't leave comments. Can you PLEASE introduce yourselves to me?! I would love to "meet" you - even if you don't have your own blog.

Also, sometime this weekend, I will hit my 20,000th visitor! I wonder who it will be?

Kids are out of school, it's the beginning of summer vacation. . . I'm SO looking forward to some time with the family. I'll post an update some time this weekend about family life at my household. God bless.

7 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there - i am one of the lurkers - i tried to write yesterday - but had just read something about rachel dying and i was too upset - i enjoy reading you - i am a mother of a 12 year old and a 17 year old with many joys and few troubles from kids - so far - fingers are crossed - i am a cancer survivor-

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Valerie said...

Hi Wendy - Thanks for introducing yourself. I hadn't heard about Racel - I'll have to go and visit the webpage. Do you have a blog? So glad you're blessed with great kids and good health now - and I pray that it continues that way for you.

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger HeyJules said...

I'm already "de-lurked" but wanted to say hello anyway. It's great to have you back in the blogosphere!

*Really, I was just hoping to be your 20,000 visitor as I'm sure it involves the winning of a cruise for two to some place tropical and a lot of drinks with funny colored umbrellas.*

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger ukok said...

Well, you already know me, but I was just passing through and wanted to say 'hi'. Hope you're having a great weekend :-)

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Rosemary said...

Isn't the beginning of summer delightful?

 
At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Delurking. I come through about once a week or so. I think I wrote a couple comments, once. I have a tempermental three-year-old daughter and an eight-year-old son.

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Jackie said...

I'm a sometimes lurker sometimes commentor.

Hi!

 

Post a Comment


Thank you for your thoughts...

Back to the main page