Friday, September 30, 2005



RACISM - PART II

Please meander over to Stacy's blog to read two of her recent posts at http://notadesperatehousewife.mu.nu. The first one I want you to read is entitled "A New Racism" done on September 29th. Please read the comments section, and leave your thoughts on this subject. Then, read the post for today, September 30th, which is entitled "Racism Again". Stacy highlighted some of my remarks in her post (thanks, Stacy). So, again, please feel free to leave a comment for Stacy there, and you can even come back here to comment.

As The Gray Tie commented about my recent post about racism - "ah, a cliffhanger". I originally didn't intend for it to be a cliffhanger, but this week has been very stressful, so I didn't have the energy to post about it. I promise to work on it this weekend. Life happens, huh?

It's a gorgeous fall evening out there, and I plan to sit out on the enclosed back porch for awhile, just enjoying God's beauty. The house is quiet this evening - TP is at work, and hubby has taken DP to a football game. I needed some time by myself, so here I am.

Have a great weekend, everybody!

3 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

I'll head over to Stacy's to read that, and then I think I just might go for a walk in the fall breeze with my sweetie.

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Valerie said...

Hi Gayla - I'll email you probably within the next week or so, ok? Enjoy your relaxing evening!

Hi Darlene - It's good to hear from you! Enjoy your walk outside - this is my favorite time of year!

Love, Val

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger Jeff H said...

I always thought life was what happened outside, while I was inside on the toilet.

Never mind. Perhaps, once again, I've said too much...

 

Post a Comment


Thank you for your thoughts...

Back to the main page