Wednesday, November 09, 2005



I Need to Ask a Favor

Hi Everybody!

I spent last evening into this morning (a total of 10 hours) in the emergency room with TP, and she was admitted into the hospital at around 4:30 a.m. I got a total of 30 minutes of sleep. I drove home this morning at around 11:00, and I am going to take a shower, get a half an hour nap in, pack up some more stuff, and head back to the hospital which is about a half an hour away.

TP has some sort of systemic infection - they aren't 100% certain of what's causing it, but they think it may be related to the port she has in her chest. We won't know for another 24 to 48 hours. She's been carrying a temp ranging anywhere from 100* to 104.8*, and her white blood count is extremely high. So, please say some prayers for healing. I probably won't be able to post another update until Thursday night or Friday some time, so don't get alarmed if you don't hear anything. I am not going to take my laptop to the hospital - instead, I decided to get caught up on my reading.

Take care, everybody. God Bless -

Valerie

4 Comments:

At 7:17 PM, Blogger Pilgrim said...

I'll pray for your daughter, too. So sorry to hear this. God be with you.

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Prayers being said for TP. I hope to see a good update from you at home with your sweet daughter.

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Stacy said...

Praying for your daughter. You take care.

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

I'm so worried about you both. I prayed for her, and my heart is burdened to continue in prayer.

((hugs))

 

Post a Comment


Thank you for your thoughts...

Back to the main page