Tuesday, August 01, 2006



THE NEW E-ZINE IS OUT!

The August edition of Christian Women Online is now posted! I've glanced through the pages, and it promises to be the BEST one yet!

My column this month focuses on family trees, and how "belonging" to a family is a very sensitive and important issue for adopted children.

So, grab an iced tea, and head on over to www.christianwomenonline.net . Enjoy a leisurely summer afternoon browsing through the articles of this wonderful e-zine.

And thanks again, Darlene, for letting me be part of your awesome team!

6 Comments:

At 4:25 PM, Blogger Valerie said...

Please don't feel left out - just "get in touch with your feminine side" and go over to the website, anyway. I'm certain you'll find plenty of articles which you'll like.

(P.S. - I have it on good authority that Bigwhitehat reads the magazine, too).

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

thanks for the headsup

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger Stacy said...

I'll head over there tomorrow when I'm blog crawling.

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger JodiTucker said...

All articles in the e-zine continue to be of excellent quality.......meaning they encourage our own walk with God as women and they encourage us to serve others because of His great love for us............in practical everyday ways!!

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Stacy said...

Realistically, what family tree (real old) do any of us have? If you're speaking of race, then so many of us are without a clue. When my children asked what they were, I had to leave it with "you're American". My husband is Apache Indian mixed with a bit of German, Greek, Mexican, etc. I'm French and Welsh, and I'm sure far more. Family trees are what we make out of them. Which family member impacts us the most. Your daughters are in your family tree. They have earned their places there regardless. When it's all said and done, origins are irrelevant; it's the destination we must focus on.

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Vicki said...

Hi Valerie. Can't wait to read your column at CWO. It's been hectic here, but I hope to relax this weekend and absorb some good reading. Thanks for praying for little Peyton. {{Hugs}}

 

Post a Comment


Thank you for your thoughts...

Back to the main page